Kontrust BOMBA

Oficjalne polskie forum zespołu Kontrust
Teraz jest 18 paź 2018, o 13:02

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 15 wrz 2018, o 08:19 

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- With his left knee in a big brace and a long rehab ahead of him, Marc Gasol vowed to return to the Memphis Grizzlies lineup as soon as possible. Hes not used to sitting, having missed just five out of 244 possible games dating to the 2010-11 season. "They try to give me a week -- three, four, six," Gasol said when asked of the recovery time Monday night. "I dont care what number they say, I told them as soon as I can put my foot down on the floor and I can walk, Im going to rush it and speed the process." Gasol will be on crutches for three to four weeks before he can even start his work to return. Gasol, the NBAs reigning defensive player of the year, spoke before the Grizzlies played the Houston Rockets, three days after he sprained his medial collateral ligament in a game against San Antonio. He said that when he planted on his left foot he "felt the pop," and knew something happened. There was no contact, and Gasol never went down before limping to the Memphis locker room. He said doctors were pretty sure it was an MCL sprain that night -- a suspicion confirmed by an MRI on Saturday. He said that some of the tissue is "partially torn." Two other Memphis players -- forward Zach Randolph and swingman Quincy Pondexter -- have had similar injuries in recent years. Gasol said he talked to both of them about the recovery. Once he heard no surgery was required, Gasol was ready for the trainers to tape up he knee, put on a brace and let him return to the court. But medical personnel told him the MCL sprain was more serious than he was considering. "They wouldnt listen to me," Gasol said. Deadrin Senat Falcons Jersey . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falco ... ey-Jersey/. TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night.The Winnipeg Jets have taken off and are on course to land in the playoffs, an experience their passionate fans havent enjoyed in nearly 20 years.At this point in the season, obviously it becomes a little bit more realistic, left wing Evander Kane said. But we dont pay too much attention to that. Were just focused on the 20-some-odd guys we have in the room and the job we need to do ourselves.Theyve been doing that job well.The Jets went 6-0-1 in their last seven games before the All-Star break to take a firm grip on the first wild-card spot in the Western Conference into the final stretch. Theyre in fourth place in the daunting Central Division, five points behind leader Nashville.I love our room. Weve stuck together all year. We had a tough start to the season, right wing Blake Wheeler said. Weve made a commitment to each other to just do the right things and stick with what works. I think weve put a lot of individual stuff behind us and just rallied around our team and our group and what were good at. I think that makes playing this game with these guys a lot of fun.The old Jets went one-and-done in the 1996 playoffs, their last year in Winnipeg before moving to Arizona to become the Coyotes. The NHL returned to Manitoba in 2011, but the franchise that floundered in Atlanta as the Thrashers has qualified for the post-season only once in 15 years (in 2007). The new Jets have been competitive most of the time, but this season the breakthrough has been obvious.Theyve been unbelievable this year. Theyre a big, fast strong team. They play a good team game, Chicago Blackhawks defenceman Brent Seabrook said. We played them three times now and lost to them all three times. Theyre tough games every time we play them. Theyre going to be a team to beat.The professorial conductor of the success this season is coach Paul Maurice, who was hired a little over a year ago after the firing of Claude Noel. He has injected some liveliness into his relatively young team, pushing a punishing style with back-checking forwards yet enough speed and skill to play a puck-possession game.All-Star Dustin Byyfuglien, now a permanent presence on the first blue line pairing where hes most comfortable after spending some time on the wing, is 10th in the league with 144 hits.ddddddddddddThe Jets lead the NHL in penalty minutes. Theyre in the middle of the pack in scoring, with well-balanced production along the top two lines.They have a lot of meat on that team. They play hard. They play fast, and they come after you. It reminds me a lot of our team, said centre Anze Kopitar of the defending Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings.Maurice reflected last week on the progress from those pressure-filled early days of his tenure. Even this season, the Jets have overcome a rash of injuries on defence and a four-game October losing streak when they were outscored 13-2 after winning their opener.There was a lot of frustration. They were playing hard. They wanted to play better, Maurice said. And now, I think the general feel in there is that weve been pretty good. Were on the right path. When you stand behind the bench, the players call the game, too. They know whats going on.Goaltending has been perhaps the biggest strength, with rookie Michael Hutchinson taking more and more turns from Ondrej Pavelec, who has been vastly improved himself from a year ago. Hutchinson is second in the NHL with a 1.90 goals-against average.Jets fans chanted his name as their last game before the break wound down, a 4-0 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets. Though a limited amount of tickets are still made available for each home date at the MTS Centre, a base of 13,000 season tickets for the 15,000-seat arena has made the full house a nightly occurrence.Weve definitely turned a corner up there, Byfuglien said. Our game has come a long way. Our locker room is better. Weve handled things a lot better. ... Its definitely changed. Its a good thing, and its fun to be a part of.___AP Sports Writer Rusty Miller and AP Hockey Writer John Wawrow contributed to this report from Columbus, Ohio.Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version incorrectly identified Claude Noel as Claude Julien. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2